Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Jane!

Hi! My name is Jane Eyre. I am 10 years old and I live with the Reeds at a place called the Gateshead Mansion.My parents died when I was young of something called typhus. I am not quite sure what that is exactly. I am deathly afraid of my cousins Eliza, Georgiana, and John. I am mostly afraid of John though! My aunt, Mrs. Reed, has a lot of money! My cousins surely don't let me forget that I'm an orphan. BLAH!

Oh my lord, you will never guess what happen to me today! John threw a book at me and knocked me down. On top of that, they forced me to stay in the red room where my uncle died. It was SO horrible! I could see his ghost trying to haunt me! This is pretty much what happens all the time over here. I don't really like it here at all :(..... I'll be back later to tell you what's going on at this horrible place. Bye!

By the way, this is how I look!

No comments:

Post a Comment