Thursday, July 15, 2010

The devil is back!

Hey guys, Mr Brocklehurst is back… L (he is lazy, this month he has barely showed up to school)… I was extremely nervous of his return, and as I suspected, it all went extremely wrong!!! I didn’t mean to drop my slate! I promise!... It made him sooo mad! He made me stand in a stool for a WHOLE day! He also forbid my schoolmates to talk to me because he says I’m a liar! That is not fair! Well, my aunt surely told him on purpose that I was a liar, she would be happy to see me chastised this way. Helen was the only one that made me feel better today. She is such a good friend! She couldn’t talk to me but she smiled when she walked by J…. I hope she helps me clean up my reputation at this school!!!... Oh lord… This is all for this time, I’ll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment