Tuesday, July 20, 2010

8 years later...

8 years later...I have done extremely well at Lowood over the past 8 years.
I spent 6 as a student and 2 as a teacher.I have been on the lookout for a
job and just recently heard back from a lady at a plae called Thornfield.
Miss Temple just left the school and that was one of the reasons I decided
I needed a change as well. I had a surprise visitor today. It was Bessie!
Do you remember her from a long time ago? She was the maid at the Reed's home.
It was such a great surprise. She told me she is married and has two children.
Bessie tells me of the Reed family. John has gone off the deep end and
continue to disappoint Aunt Reed. Bessie also tells me that my father's
brother came looking for me about 7 years ago. How interesting! I was
so glad to see Bessie, but had to part ways. I am off to my new journey
at Thornfield and could not be any more excited :) I will fill you in
when I arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment